These refined sugar free oatmeal chocolate chip cookies are the chewy, chocolaty, and perfect cookie you have been searching for. They are super easy to make, require no chill time, and are made with super simple and healthy ingredients. They are also dairy free and refined sugar free! It is time for you to get in the kitchen and make some of these incredibly cozy and delicious cookies to celebrate the weekend!
I have said it before and I will say it again… you really cant go wrong with cookies. They are just the perfect treat. I love to heat up these cookies and pair them with some vanilla ice cream, it is the best combo. And they have oats in them so doesn’t that mean we can eat them for breakfast? I think so. You need to try these cookies.
ingredients in refined sugar free oatmeal chocolate chip cookies
Told ya the ingredients were simple. No refined sugar or dairy and in the substitutions below there is a vegan and gluten free option!
- unbleached all purpose flour
- baking soda
- coconut sugar
- coconut oil
- dark chocolate chips
how to make refined sugar free oatmeal chocolate chip cookies
Start by preheating the oven to 350 degrees.
Mix together the flour, oats, cinnamon, baking soda, coconut sugar, and salt.
In a separate bowl, mix together the coconut oil, vanilla, and egg.
Mix together the wet and dry ingredients and fold in the dark chocolate chips.
Form into cookie shape and place onto a greased pan. Bake for 11-14 minutes.
Serve warm and enjoy 🙂
Keep in mind that substituting ingredients may affect the flavor, texture, and bake time. With that said, here are my suggestions:
- all purpose flour- replace with whole wheat flour or 1:1 gluten free flour
- coconut sugar- replace with granulated sugar or brown sugar
- coconut oil- replace with butter, ghee, vegan butter, avocado oil, etc.
- egg- replace with a flax or chia egg
try these healthy recipes next!
refined sugar free oatmeal chocolate chip cookies
- 1 cup unbleached all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- mix together the flour, oats, cinnamon, baking soda, coconut sugar, and salt
- in a separate bowl, mix together the melted coconut oil, vanilla, and egg
- mix together the wet and dry ingredients and fold in the chocolate chips
- form into cookies and place on a greased pan. bake for 11-14 minutes
- serve warm and enjoy!