Nothing makes me happier than eating a bowl of warm peach cobbler topped with vanilla ice cream. This healthier peach cobbler is the best simple, sweet, and delicious peach cobbler made from super simple ingredients and no dairy or refined sugar. I could eat this for breakfast, lunch, and dinner every day. Peach season is probably my favorite fruit season and I love baking with fresh peaches from the farmers market.
This peach cobbler lasted about a day in my house and it was too good not to share. You guys are going to have to make this recipe and you are going to love it. All you need to make this recipe is peaches, coconut sugar, coconut oil, flour, and just a few other simple ingredients. This recipe is refined sugar free, dairy free, and vegan. You can also make it gluten free with the substitutions below. Make sure to comment below and let me know how you like this recipe!
ingredients in healthier peach cobbler
- coconut oil
- coconut sugar
- vanilla extract
- unbleached all purpose flour
- coconut sugar
- baking powder
- coconut oil (melted)
- milk of choice
how to make healthier peach cobbler
preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
mix the peaches, coconut oil, coconut sugar, and vanilla.
transfer to a pie pan and bake for 15 minutes.
while it bakes, mix the flour, coconut sugar, cinnamon, salt, and baking powder. mix in the coconut oil and milk.
remove the peach mixture from the oven and crumble the flour mixture over the top.
bake 25-30 more minutes. serve warm and enjoy!
Keep in mind that substituting ingredients may affect the flavor, texture, and bake time. With that said, here are my suggestions:
- coconut oil- replace with butter
- coconut sugar- replace with brown sugar
- all purpose flour- replace with 1:1 gluten free flour
- milk of choice- use any milk of your preference
you may also like these summer recipes
healthier peach cobbler
- 5 large peaches (cut into slices)
- 2 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
- 2/3 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup unbleached all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 2 tbsp milk of choice
- preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- mix the peaches, coconut oil, coconut sugar, and vanilla.
- transfer to a pie pan and bake for 15 minutes.
- while it bakes, mix the flour, coconut sugar, cinnamon, salt, and baking powder. mix in the coconut oil and milk.
- remove the peach mixture from the oven and crumble the flour mixture over the top.
- bake 25-30 more minutes. serve warm and enjoy!