scones are and will continue to forever be my favorite baked good to make. they are just so much fun to make and the flavor combos never stop coming. not to mention they are so flaky and buttery and go PERFECT with a morning coffee. these cranberry white chocolate scones SCREAM Christmas. they are so festive and cozy and DELICIOUS. the texture on these bad boys turned out so perfect, they are so flaky and buttery, I have nailed the texture on this one guys.
this recipe is made with unbleached flour, coconut sugar, butter, half and half, dried cranberries, white chocolate, and just a few other simple ingredients. simple recipes are just the best. I shared these scones with my family and they LOVED them! they always get so excited when I make scones, scones are a family favorite. you guys have got to try out this recipe!
ingredients in cranberry white chocolate scones
- unbleached all purpose flour
- coconut sugar
- baking powder
- cold butter (cut into cubes)
- orange zest
- vanilla extract
- half and half
- dried cranberries
- white chocolate chips
how to make cranberry white chocolate scones
preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
mix together the flour, coconut sugar, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon.
with your hands, mush in the cold butter cubes until they are evenly distributed in pea sized pieces. then, knead in the orange zest, egg, vanilla, and half and half.
fold in the dried cranberries and place the dough on a floured surface. form a circle and cut into 8 scones. place on a parchment paper lined pan and bake for 20-24 minutes.
drizzle on the melted white chocolate and enjoy!
try these healthy recipes next!
cranberry white chocolate scones
- 2 cups unbleached all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup cold butter (cut into cubes)
- 1 tsp orange zest
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup half and half
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- preheat the oven to 400 degrees
- mix together the flour, coconut sugar, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon
- with your hands, mush in the cold butter cubes until evenly distributed in pea sized pieces
- then, knead in the orange zest, vanilla, egg, and half and half. fold in the dried cranberries
- place the dough on a floured surface and form into a circle. cut into 8 scones and place on a parchment paper lined baking sheet. bake for 20-24 minutes.
- drizzle on the melted chocolate and enjoy!